[Noisebridge-discuss] Heading to Taipei and Tokyo ... which hackerspaces not to miss ?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:23:21 UTC 2011

Hi Ken, A bunch of hackers are on a trip to Japan right now.  They got there yesterday, and are staying in Tokyo this week.  Tokyo Hackerspace is the one to visit if you can only visit one.  The Hackers On A Plane folks will be hanging out there. I don't know Taipei, but I'd be surprised if there weren't a hackerspace there. Happy travels!Mitch.