[Noisebridge-discuss] Money for new Stallion (Pony) VM server

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 02:45:49 UTC 2011

I think there are enough 3D printers, laser cutters, soldering irons, and test equipment that I wouldn't hesitate to call it a legitimate hacker space.

It all depends on what you're doing, of course, but my main computer is a core2 Duo 1.6 GHz. Other than skeinforge I'm happy with the performance. Even with skeinforge, it takes ages to print so it isn't that bad.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone