[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-board] Anyone on the Noisebridge bank account and in SF?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:14:31 UTC 2011

Hi Danny, I am in town, but not walking well yet.  However, I can have our bank mail a check to our insurance via our free online bill-pay.  If you email me the insurance company's:     name     address     phone number     and our account number or policy number     and invoice number (if there is one)I will make the check happen (which takes a few business days for WFB to actually mail). Best,Mitch.
------------------------------ > Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 23:01:09 -0800