[Noisebridge-discuss] Come to Noisebridge today/night and this weekend!

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 00:31:10 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

> Actually, at the start of it we spent LOTS of time explaining how the
> 311 isn't an emergency line, but an information line, and berating
> people who thought it was.

WAIT WAIT WAIT ... Does this mean I CAN call 311 for a good time? Or at
least information in regards to having a good time at noisebridge?

I think most people (including me) were just under the impression it is
some sort of magical "summon noisebridge members" line to be used whenever
drama is going down, but now that you say this I imagine this is the
OPPOSITE of its intended purpose but happens to be what people use it for
anyway.

I seriously do want to know what 311 is for if it isn't the emergency drama
hotline.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails