[Noisebridge-discuss] Silk screening

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 03:33:29 UTC 2011

Hi Jen, Thanks for writing.  Although some people have done some silk screening in the past, no one has set up a silk screen station.  If this is something you'd like to set up at Noisebridge, and help others learn how to use it, then I think you'll have a pretty popular thing going!  Are you interested in helping make that happen? Best,Mitch.