[Noisebridge-discuss] Facilitation training workshop at #occupysf Sunday

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Nov 15 02:49:25 UTC 2011

I wish I'd made it to this -- I tried really hard.

Would anyone be interested in coming to Meeting tomorrow and talking
about what we might learn from it? I'm already hearing  of a bunch of
consensus-related ideas by osmosis from Occupy.

I'm pretty also curious about having NB have some actual working
groups to work on problems, and interested in best practice of tying
that with consensus...

d.