[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus yummyness

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Wed Nov 16 01:37:00 UTC 2011

Admittedly that is a bit TLDR for me at the moment, but after looking it
over I have a small request: when you want to copy+paste blocks of text
into the wiki, I think you should attribute the source of it and leave
some sort of note (on the wiki) explaining what you're putting it there for.

In this particular instance I would appreciate it if you would add some
clarification for readers that this text is not exactly descriptive or
proscriptive of the consensus process at Noisebridge!

I definitely agree that we should have more text explaining consensus on
the wiki, and I'd be happy to help distill this into something that
better describes Noisebridge's process when I have some more time.

~leif