[Noisebridge-discuss] Treasurer's report

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Wed Nov 16 03:56:33 UTC 2011

Remote treasury report the second:

Aggregate bank balance is $21,104.81. Noisebridge has been
consistently above $20K lately which is awesome. And it's definitely
not due to Noisetor funds because they have now pretty much spent all
their money paying 2 bills. Hope they plan to raise lots more
donations before their next bill! Donate now, or we put the kitten
down next billing cycle!

>From DC,

-Kelly

PS. If someone from Noisetor can report on their finances that would be good.