[Noisebridge-discuss] Paid for cleaners, have they ever come by the space?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Nov 16 20:23:14 UTC 2011

Danny has clarified things, the general direction of last night's
discussion was to push for consensus at our next meeting. If the
discussion item for the cleaners was listed in the meeting notes a few
hours prior to the meeting I would have made time to attend the whole
meeting and to participate in discussion.

With that being said, as a member of Noisebridge I would like to see my
prior requests for more information fulfilled (see quoted text) before
letting this item pass for consensus. It would be great if that could
get posted here (we're more or less having that discussion right now),
so this all doesn't get pushed over another week.

Rubin Abdi wrote, On 2011-11-16 11:28:
>> It is felt that we should put it up for consensus for a further period,
>> > this time for six months.
> My response would be that this can't pass for consensus until someone
> can outline what cleaning has happened, how much it cost us, and (key
> point here) how that's improved the space over not paying a cleaners for
> cleaning service.

Thanks.

--
Rubin