[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2011-11-15 -- Kaya is our new member!

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:08:06 UTC 2011

On Nov 17, 2011, at 11:48 AM, Joseph Brenner wrote:

> NB consensus not reached on what to do with
> mice

Could we set up a nice, friendly pair of gender-segregated cages with exercise wheels hooked up to generators? The goal would be cages that were actually designed to be pleasant for the mice. Could be a good ongoing project - people could add their own additions with passageways going around different parts of noisebridge.

Can mice be reliably and easily gender-segregated?