[Noisebridge-discuss] economics

Ben Mushol ben at sixgirls.org
Mon Nov 21 01:39:08 UTC 2011

Try Greed Is Not Enough - Reaganomics by Robert Lekachman.

I would not say that is balanced or a course an basic economics but then
again a college textbook on economics teaches a system in the frame that
the system works works fine.

Perhaps the system would actually work if it had not been gamed for
centuries but that too is an opinion. Along side that opinion is
joblessness, gross inequity and methods of manufucture that are completely
insane, brought about by the drive for wealth.

So that book would be a good start. :)