[Noisebridge-discuss] Paid for cleaners, have they ever come by the space?

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 00:19:26 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> Thanks for answering one of my questions (outline what cleaning has
> happened) Still wanting to hear a response for how much it cost us, and
> how that's improved the space over not paying a cleaners for cleaning
> service. Additionally now after reading your response I would also like
> to know the hours spent each week by the cleaning crew.

How much it cost us: $145 a month.  Which is damn cheap if you've ever
tried to get cleaners in.

How that's improved the space: the day after they came by the first
month, Danny said "Wow, the space looks really clean!" and he didn't
know they'd come by the previous day.  You can argue that some
hypothetical noisebridger would have cleaned otherwise, but they
actually were there and did it.

Will.