[Noisebridge-discuss] Paid for cleaners, have they ever come by the space?

gnnr gnnrok at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 05:22:20 UTC 2011

Hey,

Problem solved for 3 months!

We consented on a new cleaning plan.

Wills service continues to come bi weekly

Rob Chu manages de-cluttering bi weekly with budget
for pizza/supplies

Ben M. will organize in-depth cleaning bi weekly

There's also a prize box where you can leave something
for the people who participate on a cleaning day. There
you can leave something as a token for their excellence

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Cleaning

Gavin