[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving into the 21st century w/ NB computing culture ...

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 05:40:42 UTC 2011

I actually like getting stuff in my inbox (I was against it before and
wanted a forum), but it would be nice if this behaved more like google
groups, or was a google group.

In google groups (Hacker Dojo, Bay Area Reprap, etc) the e-mail always says
it came from the group, but still shows the original sender as well. Anyway
it means you don't have to hit reply all, and you don't end up with several
people the message is being sent to.

In fact I never knew (and don't know) what the correct thing to do for that
is. I just always hit reply all. Is that correct? Are there any real side
effects to that? I'm always afraid those people will get the message twice.
I never do, but I was worried it was just because everyone else knew what
they were doing.

-Taylor