[Noisebridge-discuss] Paid for cleaners, have they ever come by the space?

Brink of Complexity brink.0x3f at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:05:48 UTC 2011

Oh hey, how about reward/incentive caches for cleaners, funded by people actually *in* the dirty/clean spaces?  Maybe print a QR code corresponding to the Flattr for the cleaning job, and stick it in view in the cleaned area with a sign like "It's clean! You like that? Flattr me here for a good job:"

 ... And a sign next to it like "Not clean? Pick up the broom or contribute cash for the cleaning of this space:" with a corresponding code.

I imagine that the results of this will be pretty different for spaces that few people use, and which those same few people clean, versus parts of the space that many people use and very few people (or no one) cleans.