[Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphic-Movie/Noisbridge grant funding re-application

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Nov 23 22:30:21 UTC 2011

Hi Walter.

Last night at the meeting you wanted to talk about your project and this
letter of intent to be indorsed by Noisebridge. You were asked to hold
off talking about it till a more appropriate time in the meeting.

It seems as though it wasn't clear to Jim or Shannon or anyone else at
the meeting that you actually wanted to bring this action up as a
discussion item, to be consented on at our next meeting (Nov 29th). If
you remember we spoke about this after the meeting was over, and that
generally through miscommunication we never brought it up formally as a
discussion item. Since you have a due date to work worth, you wanted to
know if there was any way to bring this item up for consensus on the
29th without having it actually getting discussed at the meeting that
just passed.

My advice to you was to bring up this mishap on the discussion list and
see if anyone would object to you pushing for consensus next week by
holding discussion for the item on the mailing list, in addition to the
actually item you want to achieve consensus on. However I don't see text
from your previous email regarding any of that, nor are you even asking
for consensus.

Did I miss something? When we were chatting?

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net