[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Wall building

jim jim at well.com
Sun Nov 27 17:38:34 UTC 2011

    done in the right way, one can "sand" the mud with
a wet sponge--best done while knifing the mud on, but
possible when the mud is dry, if ridges aren't too big.
    probably best not to screw around with electricity
until after the work on the walls is done--we don't
have enough ladders, and it's a bad idea to install
conduit over surfaces not yet rocked or mudded.