[Noisebridge-discuss] Wall Status

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Mon Nov 28 07:17:13 UTC 2011

Hey Shannon, thanks to you and everyone else
for improving the space! I've been a long time
Church room enthusiast and was gonna use it
to give a little workshop tomorrow around 7pm,
but if it's in disarray I'd rather show up and help
out with something. So if there's a task I could
take on let me know. Like, what are some basic
things the Church room needs at this point, or
will by tomorrow night?

  mike