[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking Monday

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Tue Nov 29 01:35:03 UTC 2011

Thanks, does that mean I should wait until next week?

This will be my first visit to NoiseBridge so it would be good if there were people there to help with CHM and not just tools.

Thanks,

Phil

Phil Spitler |   Associate Creative Director  |  Bonfire  Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  |  c : 415.571.3139  |  Bonfirelabs.com