[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Wall idea for classroom

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Nov 29 22:33:50 UTC 2011

jim wrote, On 2011-11-29 14:30:
> Turing users are serious about using the
> north wall for a projection surface and
> installing shelves on the east and west
> walls and putting a white board on the
> south wall.

It would be great if the classrooms could be used as classrooms instead
of a cave for storage. I'm partially against the idea of providing
shelving in them. Basically don't want the classrooms to turn into the
electronics area in the mezzanine of 83c.

What would you like to use the shelving for?

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net