[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Wall idea for classroom

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Nov 30 00:54:55 UTC 2011

    shelves can be handy for
* network switches and cables for a local LAN
* books pertaining to current projects
* cables for audio, projector, LAN, power strips
* people's shit that they bring in for a session (and take out after)
* computers, audio equipment, projector

    Maestro's already brought in a blue bin to store Linux
Study Group stuff (meets every Tuesday at 3 PM and has done
so since 83C). I really don't like the idea of anything on
the floors because things tend to stay there and hide mouse
traffic: shelves are way better, much easier to piss people
off and maintain order and cleanliness.

    i'm thinking of putting back the power rail in the ceiling
so's for easy power of a mid-room table. Maybe a big sign that
says NOTHING ON THE FLOORS! USE SHELVES!