[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisetor money summary

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:23:50 UTC 2011

Thanks for this report!  It would be great if it happened regularly, do
noisetor people feel able to commit to a schedule for this?  Even once a
few months is fine with me, i'd certainly defer to kelly's judgement
there, but i do think it is important that this happen without someone
having to poke each time.

R.