[Noisebridge-discuss] Petition link. Protect the Right to Peacefully Assemble in San Francisco, Stop ordering Police to crack down on OccupySF

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Thu Oct 27 20:38:56 UTC 2011

I hope that this isn't too off topic.  It is probably useless, however,
a friend mailed it to me and I automatically sign this sort of thing.
I'm forwarding it since there is a fair amount of NB involvement with
OccupySF,  just in case anyone else is in the mood to sign it.
-Claudia

Hi,

Tell Mayor Ed Lee to stop the midnight raids on the Occupy SF encampment
and the violent police crackdown.

So I signed a petition to Mayor Ed Lee, which says:

"Mayor Ed Lee, stop the midnight raids on the Occupy SF encampment and
the violent police crackdown. It is an important part of democracy and
free speech for people to be able to peaceably assemble."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/protect-the-right-to-1?source=s.em.mt&r_by=1481029 <http://signon.org/sign/protect-the-right-to-1?source=s.em.mt&r_by=1481029>

Thanks!