[Noisebridge-discuss] london hackspace'r in need to places to stay in SF.

mark janes markbot.v1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 18:15:03 UTC 2011

hi noisbridger'rs,

im currently visiting from london and have been in the bay area and also in
LA for the last 2 months working on projects and tech for the burning man
and now for a tour of what we built, but my visa runs out soon and
i decided to spend some of the time i have left visiting people iv made
friends with which has landed me in SF for the last few days and the
weekend.
but after visiting your hackspace im really feeling like working on the tech
for this project hear in SF and not in LA where i have a place to stay but
no real place to work.

so this brings me to my qustion, i have 1 possibly 2 places where i can stay
in Berkley and also san Rafael, but i was trying to find a few other couches
that i can crash on intermittently over the next 2 weeks or so,
just until my flight back to the uk on the 18th. this would mean i can work
on my projects and hang out with friends without becoming a burden on people
who have graciously offered me a place to crash if needed.

im great company trustworthy and curtious, i know something about most
things so am great at conversation, im also able to fix almost anything or
help you with most things technical, spiritual and emotional. im also a
cooking ninja.

would be great to hear back from you even if its just some advice or a heads
up.
also find me on Facebook if you want to check me out or stalk me or
something, just let me know your noisebridge when you add me and ill accept
it....
http://www.facebook.com/mark.janes2

peace,

M at rkBot.