[Noisebridge-discuss] doctor WHEN!

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Thu Oct 6 00:59:40 UTC 2011

Hey guys, a friend got involved in this cool-sounding gaming project,
one of those real-life adventure sort of things.  I don't have the time
to help but i thought maybe some of you would be interested...

(part of the message talks about the fact that they are looking for a
set designer, because sometimes i am one, but i bet they need lots of
different kinds of help :)

Like I said, I am not involved, so if you are interested go ahead and
contact them!!

<3
R.

 it's part interactive theater and part puzzle/scavenger hunt, called
Doctor When (http://doctorwhen.com/). It takes place over a weekend in
March, it involves time travel and a time machine, and it has a kind of
clever but slightly cheesy teen sci-fi movie feel to it.