[Noisebridge-discuss] Project night

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:51:13 UTC 2011

Project night plods on.  While we've been focused generally on programming,
I don't see any reason people can't bring whatever the heck they're working
on.  So, bring your programming projects, learning projects, crafty
projects, reading backlog, or anything else that might be feasible to work
on from a coffee shop.  I'll be working on getting a Rails app up and
running on Amazon services, and I'll be happy to answer any programming
related questions.

Thursday, 7pm until whenever
Sugarlump, 2862 24th Street, San Francisco

See you there!
- Robert