[Noisebridge-discuss] Canceling tonight's "Balzac Study Group" (javascript/jquery discussion)

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:15:53 UTC 2011

Sorry for all of you who've been anxiously awaiting tonight's "Balzac
Study Group" (javascript/jquery discussion), but I've got to cancel
it... (I'm in the process of moving).  We'll resume the 2nd & 3rd
Thursdays schedule on Oct 27th.

The first one went okay, with a small group of folks talking about
js/jq (and other stuff) in a general way.  I went through a web UI
problem I'd solved with jquery, that didn't have any other good
solution.

Somewhat OT (but what is, really?): if you're a junkie for programming
talks, the sf perl group's next one is coming up on Tuesday, October
25th, probably at Citizenspace.  This one is going to be a non-perl
specific one, about a parsing language called "Pegex" and the concept
of "Acmeism" (http://acmeism.org) (cross-language design).

When the announcement is ready, that'll be up here:
  http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/
Or you can get on the sf.pm.org mailing list:
  http://sf.pm.org/