[Noisebridge-discuss] Workshop teachers wanted for Workshop Weekend #2 / Nov. 5 & 6 at Tech Liminal in Oakland

J.D. Zamfirescu-Pereira zamfire at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:44:39 UTC 2011

Hi Noisebridge,

Last May I helped organize a "Workshop Weekend" event of short workshops around the bay area. We had two workshops at Noisebridge: Mitch ran a soldering workshop, and Sean ran an introduction to distillation.

Everyone had a great time, and now it's time for Workshop Weekend #2. We're trying to make this weekend feel more like an event, so we're going to try running it at just one location. Workshop Weekend #2 will be November 5 & 6 at Tech Liminal in Oakland (5 minutes' walk from 12th St. BART).

We're still focusing on DIY-type workshops (e.g., Arduino, programming, crafting, manufacturing, etc.) but we're also flexible - if you have a great workshop idea, don't hesitate to ask.

Sign up to teach at whatwillyoulearn.com/teach

I hope to see you there!

J.D.

(We also hope to organize a weekend at Noisebridge soon - if you'd be interested in that, let me know!)