[Noisebridge-discuss] ride to Open Science Summit?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:57:52 UTC 2011

Open Science Summit is this weekend.  It should be way worthwhile!
 http://opensciencesummit.com/
(There's live streaming, too, if you can't make it to the Computer History Museum.)

Is anyone driving there tomorrow?  I need a ride.  I'm on a panel about education tomorrow at 1pm.  Normally I'd take Caltrain, but I messed up my knee, and am on crutches for awhile.  And, sadly, if I can't get a ride, I won't be able to make it to the panel.

Thanks,
Mitch.