[Noisebridge-discuss] OccupySF Needs ppl NOW!! Police moving in

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Oct 6 16:39:21 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 10:45:35AM -0300, Felipe Sanches wrote:
> Any updates on what's going on this morning in San Francisco?

It was pretty calm when I left at 12:30 this morning, but apparently
SFPD and SFDPW moved in a few hours later and hauled off most of the
equipment and supplies from the camp, beat up a few peaceful kids, and
arrested a few people.

This morning the weather is terrible (intermittently heavy rain and
occasional hail), but the radar looks like it'll clear up in the next
hour; I'm planning to swing by and see how things look.

-andy