[Noisebridge-discuss] Feds secretly subpoenaed Jake's email headers; you are now on a list

Sai sai at saizai.com
Mon Oct 10 18:04:55 UTC 2011

Do you know what data period was released & whether it's still in
force? The source said that Sonic and Google fought it (yay for them!)
but lost. Injunctions etc in the process might change what's actually
exposed.  And is it just email headers? What specific law authorized
this secret pen register subpoena?

Do those of us who are presupmtively in that list have any right to
counterclaim, get records, etc?

Were you on it also, and gagged?

- sai