[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Oct 11 23:02:28 UTC 2011

Ryan Rawson wrote, On 2011-10-11 15:53:
> I think there is a big difference between nap time for busy hackers and
> people using noisebridge as a infrastructure for living.

Yes, this is true, but the difference is lost when you're arguing with
someone who wants to use Noisebridge as their residence. Someone
"napping" in the space for a short while provides justification for them
to sleep over night and eventually move in.

Al: Nice troll thread here by the way.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net