[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 23:58:33 UTC 2011

This is a common joke response, but I want to be sure that everyone
understands that it's funny and all, but you really shouldn't do
something passive aggressive like this. There was an issue where three
homeless people were crashing on the couches, and some people spent an
hour banging 2x4 and blasting music (which didn't do anything but
annoy the people who were awake.) The homeless people didn't give a
fuck. It just sent them the message that the reason people did the
passive aggressive stuff is because they didn't have the authority to
just tell them to leave. When someone finally directly told them to
leave, one of the guys got really aggressive. There's a thread about
it on the list a few months back.

It's not a good way to handle it.

-Al