[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Oct 12 00:11:38 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 04:47:00PM -0700, Al Sweigart wrote:
> Maybe I should change that question. What are people willing to do
> about this problem, or is it something that we shouldn't bother with?

When I see people sleeping at Noisebridge, I wake them up and ask them
not to sleep there.  Generally I ask them to leave at that time, too.

It's not very much fun.

> If what we want to do about it is tell sleeping people to not sleep
> here anymore, I'll save you the trouble: they just go back to sleep.
> Or sometimes gave me the "you're not the boss of me" routine. Either
> way their sleeping there the next night.

Sure, and if I see that I wake them up again, lather rinse repeat.
Eventually most people get the message.  Occasionally it needs to be
brought up at a meeting or whatever.

-andy