[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 00:01:54 UTC 2011

If I saw Miloh sleeping on the couches, I'd wake him up and offer him
a ride home. I'd remind him that he's setting an example for other
people at the space, and they'd become upset if people walked right by
him (Miloh) napping on the couch to tell them that they have to wake
up and can't sleep at Noisebridge. It's just human nature to object to
being banned from the exact same behavior that you see other people
doing with a free pass, and for good reason: it's usually a sign that
people are being unfair. It'd cause an argument that doesn't do
anybody any good.