[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 10:19:21 UTC 2011

If you get really submerged in what ever you are doing (preferably hacking :-)), time and plans cease to exist, long story short. You just do it and "voilĂ " it is 3 am in the morning ... The most easy thing is to take the nap, knowing that you may be woken up and you will have to be alright with that, be ready for the consequences.

I think the idea of distinguishing between people who are napping is valid because it is based on the social interactions in the place. I've seen this happen in many spaces and majority of them is fine even with occasional sleeping in the place if it is of well established member who works on something or just missed a bus or comes back from a wild party. There are generally people who would oppose but most of the time majority is fine with that, if they find out at all. These things are generally kept quiet and it it makes for a discuss than it is sorted quite pretty fast.

Sincerely,

Frantisek