[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Are people okay with people flowing rivers of mercury at the Noisebridge space?

Ray waywardengineer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 20:10:56 UTC 2011

As someone who has mostly been an email list lurker, I find that this
discussion and the drama around it will probably give me a reason to
stay away from the Noisebridge space, when otherwise I probably would
have come by and productively hacked on and frolicked in said mercury
rivers. And maybe I would have hacked together something like a
waterbed, but with mercury, for comfortable sleeping. But not now, not
when I see how much drama a simple mercury river would cause there.

Ray