[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 20:25:57 UTC 2011

I don't want to stray too much from the topic of sleepers, so maybe we
could talk about members-only proposal stuff in a new thread? (The
thefts of expensive stuff from Noisebridge in the last year is
definitely a problem that should be addressed, maybe with memebrs-only
hours or something else.)

Getting rid of the couches is a fantastic idea. I recall people being
against the idea when they hear it, but I don't think the couches add
that much to the space in the way of getting work/projects done.

It might not entirely address the sleeper issue, but I do think it
would cut it down where it wouldn't be such a big problem as it's
been.

-Al