[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Oct 13 20:44:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Gian Pablo Villamil
<gian.pablo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I'm seriously suggesting "members only"! :)

I am as well. As are a lot of other people who have resigned out of
exasperation (I'm close).

Don't get rid of the couches. A space without a comfortable place to
hang out is not a place I want to visit, and I miss the ones that are
gone.

Trouble with unwelcome guests? Why let them in the first place?

Members-only does not mean inaccessible: anyone is welcome any time if
a member speaks for them.