[Noisebridge-discuss] Computers for presentation @ hackmeet

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Oct 13 23:07:59 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 02:43:05PM -0700, Please Sir, Do a Wheelie wrote:
> I have a few computers and phones I would like to setup and leave in
> place for a few demo's this weekend.

For a particular event, or just in general?  (Sorry if I missed a memo
on what's going on this weekend.)

> I was referred to the south wall
> by frenzy where I found some (unused?) boxes.   Does anyone have a
> problem with me setting this up in the touring room on one of the back

Turing, as in Alan Turing.  Clearly we need better signage! :)

The other classroom is named Church, as in Alonzo Church.  Which didn't
stop some tragic misunderstandings involving a Shrine and a Lama.
#bestofnoisebridge

Er, where was I.  Yes, you should feel free to set up a display.  Be
aware though that there's no guarantee that your display won't be
changed into something else while you're away.  So I would recommend you
not set out the display until you're around to keep an eye on it.

> tables?  A few folk who have been working on HM said this would be
> likely be fine, and I asked around a few people at the space and
> someone suggested I write the list.  I'm going to assume by tomorrow
> that if no one raises an objection or concern that I can do this.

Oh, hackmeet!  Yeah that's cool.

-andy