[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 03:43:04 UTC 2011

I have helped with Replicator Wednesdays every week since it started, and
have been very active in promoting Noisebridge, personally introducing
countless people to the space, many of whom have been return visitors to the
space. I consider this space to be my personal refuge/haven where I can feel
safe to be myself and be with some of the coolest people ever. I don't know
what I, my girlfriend, or anyone else I've introduced this space to would do
without noisebridge.

...And I'm not a member. Not because I want to freeload or cause
disruptions, because I like many others haven't enough money. If I could, I
would in a heartbeat. I, and the rest of the non-member portion of
noisebridge make up a great deal of the space, and the donations generated.
We'd be kicked out essentially for not having enough money even though we
generate a healthy sum of money for the space and make it the most excellent
place it is.

Kick the likes of me out, for what again?

--
*E*lijah
*PO*ST