[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:33:34 UTC 2011

I've got the solution to that side too.

If it's just the $80/$40 membership dues that is keeping people from
becoming members in the membership binder, then the hiatus membership
hack would work perfectly. We could hold off implementing it for four
or five weeks to give people time to put their names in the binder.
People who are regulars wouldn't have any problem at all finding
signatures.