[Noisebridge-discuss] Earthquake

Duncan Fraser duncan at vogelequipment.com
Fri Oct 21 04:14:59 UTC 2011

A very good point, Elijah, and this place really moved this afternoon.  In a
bit bigger earthquake, lots would be swinging, falling, and rolling on
wheels here, so it's perhaps a good wake-up call to think about this now?
Emergency preparedness/hazard reduction here at Noisebridge is something
that I'm game for working on.  I understand from Danny that there is
security group (or whatever it is called) already within Noisebridge, so
maybe that is a good starting place?  At the least, we could use some basics
like making fire extinguishers, flashlights, evacuation routes salient and
available, etc..

Anybody else up for this?