[Noisebridge-discuss] Tor hacked and mapped by the French, or so they say

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Oct 25 12:25:31 UTC 2011

There's a blog post up now from Tor (this attack was discussed on the
mailing lists a couple of weeks ago -- since the speaker hasn't
contacted Tor with what he's learned, it's a little hard to work out
exactly what the attack is. Right now, it seems to be a mix of known
stuff, magical mystery decryption, and extrapolation. But we'll see!

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/rumors-tors-compromise-are-greatly-exaggerated

d.