[Noisebridge-discuss] Donation Delivery to Wikileaks

William Budington bill.budington at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:10:35 UTC 2011

I would suggest using Flattr.  It's a service created by Peter Sundae,
co-founder of the pirate bay.  In usual circumstances, you set aside a
certain amount each month.  There are sites that include the Flattr donation
method, and you "flattr" them, which is like the +1 for G+ or "like" for
Facebook, but with a monetary reward.  The total amount you allocate is
divided by the number of sites you flattr, and that amount is given to each
site.

You can also give solid euro-amounts to sites.  Wikileaks has a Flattr
account, and it is a major source of revenue for them.

Bill