[Noisebridge-discuss] DogPAC Forum seeking notable moderator

Bruce Wolfe brucewolfe.sf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 01:40:31 UTC 2011

Hi! I've taken up the charge to put on a public forum of the SF candidates
for Mayor on behalf of the SF dog community. The new mayor will need to deal
with many issues concerning our companions and four-legged family members.

For instance, about 90% of the dog play areas from Marin to SF beaches to
San Mateo in the GGNRA are slated to be restricted or closed permanently by
the National Parks Service. Now, SF Rec & Parks Dept wants to close almost
half of the local dog play areas.

We are in need of a moderator for the forum on Saturday, October 1 from
2-4pm.
So you know someone who is a dog lover and interested in helping? We are
looking for someone who is either a notable SF'can, a celebrity, an athlete,
etc.

Please email me directly at info at DogPACSF.org.

Thanks much folks.
Bruce Wolfe