[Noisebridge-discuss] Coffee situation?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:38:58 UTC 2011

Last I looked there were a half dozen disused espresso machines. Lots of
motion in the kitchen ocean so we might be down a few but please bring no
appliances without confirming with your own eyes that there is no pile of
identical items.  We have a french press. Coffee grinder? Not sure, but
unless you are planning on providing an ongoing supply of whole beans I
suspect it will fall into disuse. Kitchen staples frequently get depleted
and without someone paying attention they will not get replaced.

What is needed for the coffee situation, most likely, is the same thing most
parts of nosiebridge need - the time, attention, and elbow grease of
invested individuals, and not so much with more aging technology. There are
piles of that everywhere.

.02
R.

mediumreality.com