[Noisebridge-discuss] Know GIMP? Know Inkscape? Want to host a class?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Sep 2 04:41:06 UTC 2011

When the dust settles after the playa, I'll work on an inkscape tutorial.  I
lost the last one I was working on.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> I just switched back to GNU Linux after being on Mac for about 3/4
> something years. GIMP seems convoluted as fuck compared to Photoshop.
> Any GIMP experts feel like possibly teaching a 101 class at Noisebridge
> for those of us who want to learn? Same with Inkscape (thought I might
> be late on that train). Thanks!
>
> --
> Rubin Abdi
> rubin at starset.net

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>