[Noisebridge-discuss] framing people at noisebridge:not excellent

the Bicycle Review thebicyclereview at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 14:31:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

Last Night Duncan spilled a beer on Kayla's computer, then tried to blame it
on me. I was nowhere near him nor was I anywhere near the computer. This
kind of behavior is rude, inappropriate, and semi-fascist. In any case it is
deceptive. It is counter to the spirit of collectivism. I have been nothing
but nice to Duncan and everyone. Is this how people are welcomed to this
space? People who donate money, goods, and labor? In general, no, but people
who act like that should get over their selves.