[Noisebridge-discuss] desktop computer at welcome desk location

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Sep 6 07:39:32 UTC 2011

does anyone know who set up the desktop computer at the registration desk
location, right when you walk into noisebridge?  The computer is locked
with a password so you can only log in as a guest.

This means one can't even plug in a FTDI serial cable.

The password hint is "di" but all the obvious guesses were tried.
If i had my password wiper CD i would use it but I don't.

Also, the computer had a problem where it would short out its power supply
when you breathed, and it seems to be fixed now... so, password?

-jake